Thursday, August 14, 2008

1st Ultrasound


Hello all! Well here is the first look and #3 (it's that small peanut looking thing under the word embryo). Not much to see yet, but he/she will get bigger before we all know it. Anyone have any names? We're thinking maybe Wesley, Jackson, Filaberto (Moose's suggestion). I can't let myself think of girl names. I'm just going to assume it's a boy. Anyways, I look forward to seeing you all soon!

Love you all!

P.S. In case you are wondering, that big black blob on the top is my VERY full bladder :0)

1 comment:

Kelley said...

How exciting, I love the name Wesley, my sister said that Jackson is really popular in the south, so Moose should like that. I know how you feel with the girl name thing.....it is so hard to let yourself get excited....but since you ask I like Rylie ( or however you would spell it) I also love the name Addison, Addy for short! I can't think of any others right now, but I will keep brain storming