Sunday, June 27, 2010

I Love This Car

Not to be confused with "I Love This Bar"... Anyways, I went on an adventure today. I bought an armoire for our bedroom TV. Yesterday, Payton somehow caused our bedroom TV to fall. Payton is okay, but it scraped his foot a bit. I wanted to make sure that it didn't happen again. Hence the new armoire. Here are a few pics...



The lady I bought it from is moving to Pennsylvania tomorrow morning and gave me a small dresser for free! But you can see how packed my car was! It was me, the 3 kids, the armoire in the back and a dresser in the passenger seat! I love this car!


Funny Side Note: I had to delete 42 pictures off the camera from Payton and Logan playing with it this morning (they woke up before me and Moose) !

Okay...now back to studying...

No comments: