Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ugg! Electronics...

Well, I guess my family is hard on electronics, which is unfortunate since they tend to be expensive. We are without a computer (at least our own computer..thanks John and Sarah for lending us your laptop! You guys are lifesavers!). Staples has had it for 6 days now, since last Monday. I was told when I dropped it off that they would call in 24 to 48 hours, so when I hadn't heard from them in 4 days I called them. "It is still going through diagnostics" I was told. Doesn't sound good. Can we pray for electronics? I'm sure He thinks we will be okay without. It sure feels like I'm being deprived :0) We are so spoiled! I just hope we can save our pictures and documents. My budget spreadsheets for the year are in there! That's a lot of work not worth trying to re-create, but would be missed. Hope everyone is doing great...Later
K

No comments: