Friday, July 6, 2012

Before and After

I realized I never posted before and after pictures of the house!  There are still little things here and there that I'd like to do (isn't there always!), but here they are!

Here is what will become the toy room...

 Transformed into a fun place to play! 
 The art wall!  I saw this on Pinterest and love it!  They are held on by clips and strung on picture wire.  That way we can change out the pictures as new art is made! I will be painting the word "Masterpieces" above it.  One of those projects I was talking about!
 Stairway...The entire house was painted a beige color...I mean everything! Ceiling, railing, walls, doors, and even a few outlets!
 We painted the main areas a grey hue.
 The dining area
 Love our new light fixture!  I can't count the number of time we ran into the other one!
 Kitchen
 Other than paint and buy a fridge, we didn't do anything to the kitchen.  That was a little beyond our budget :0)  Another project for another time...
 Living area from the stairs

 Moose's room.  We have three bedrooms upstairs and the boys share a room.
 So Moose hung some of his favorite pictures in here and so far it is a work in progress.  But I absolutely LOVE our laminate wood floors!
 Master bedroom
 Master bath
 Special thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Robello for removing the wallpaper border and painting our room!
 Love the bay windows!
 And double sinks!

 And walk in closet!
 Boy's room
 The bunkbed finally arrived!  They fit in the room perfectly and I love that they have a staircase instead of a ladder.
 Moose's infamous wall mural with an added cork board for picture and bookcase for bedtime stories!

Well, I guess that's all folks.  The boy's bathroom pictures are missing.  Someone "ah hem" who will remain ananomous missed the toilet and hit the shower curtain, so it was in the wash.  You'll just have to come over and see it in person :0)

Thank you Shorty for being my painting buddy!  And thanks to Pops, Jin-gee, Kelly and Robert, my mom and dad, Grandma and Grandpa Longfield and Robello for helping us make our house a home.  Love you guys!

No comments: