Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Payton's 1st day of Preschool

It went very well. He was really excited all morning mainly because I tried to be excited every time I talked about it even though I was screaming "he's too young" on the inside. I dropped him off out front with his teachers and he loved seeing the bus up close. There were a few tears and a few screams and then Kristy and I pulled ourselves together and Payton cried a little also. Just kidding everyone did great. I think logan took it the hardeast of any of us he didn't understand why he wasn't going anywhere but we went and read some books and he calmed down. As you will see in the video at the bottom Jackson didn't take to well to it either as he has one of the gnarliest most disturbing noises ever. Overall A+++








1 comment:

April said...

I LOVE the picture of Logan crying...like PLEASE don't take my big brother away. I also love the barfing-Jackson on camera action. That is priceless!!