Saturday, January 8, 2011

The news and stuff...

This blank blog has been open since before lunch... We've been busy cleaning, playing, and watching the news. I had planned to write about how I've survived my 2nd boxing lesson, but that seems trite and a little inappropriate after watching that a 22 year old took the life of 6 people, and critically injured 19 more today in Tucson at a meet and greet with Arizona US Representative Gabrielle Giffords. And then, a few days ago, another man shot at police outside of Chandler Fashion Center and then took 3 hostages in a nearby restaurant. It makes me really sad that another person could do something like that.

All I really have to say is God help those who were injured or killed today. I pray for them and their families in this horrible time.

No comments: