Saturday, March 10, 2012

Big Week Next Week

We have a jam packed weekend with laundry, work, church and more work...but next week is one we (or I!) am looking forward to! I don't want to jinx us so I am only going to tell you one of the things that's going to happen next week. By Thursday, I will know whether or not I am accepted into the Sonography Program at Gateway this year! Realistically, I think next year will be my year, but I have applied and there is a chance I will be starting full time school this August. And that is exciting! The other new will have to wait, but it is just as exciting or more exciting than school and we should know early next week! Stay tuned...

Oh yeah! And I'm pretty excited that Spring Break is over and the boys are back in school next week :0) That may sound bad, but I haven't slept too well after my graveyard shifts since they've been home. Thanks, babe, for keeping them occupied and quiet while you're home with them!

No comments: