- All clutter picked up and put away.
- All food put in oven, microwave, or dishwasher.
- Wash everything that is washable (which included 9 hours, 20 loads, and $77 in quarters)
- All upholstered items that aren't washable needed to be vacuumed.
- Vacuum carpet.
- All furniture pulled away from the walls and baseboards vacuumed.
- Everything off the walls and boxed.
- Cover boxes and loose items with plastic.
- Do not enter apartment until 3 hours after treatment. Open window and turn on A/C to ventilate.
- Change air filter.
- Vacuum all carpet and baseboards within 24 hours of treatment and everyday for the next two weeks.
- Clean all surfaces where pesticide could have settled.
- Steam clean carpets 12 days after treatment.
Our closing date for the house was extended to next wednesday although we are hoping the paperwork will be finished by monday...
And if you were wondering about the car...it doesn't look good. The $100 fix was done but now it won't start. The mechanic is still working on it, so I haven't lost hope yet. But if you have some extra prayers, send them our way!