Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello All!!

Well, it is 2:50am and I am at work. Ironically enough, I am covering a graveyard shift at Gainey. Well, at least I think it's ironic. Anyways, I had a really rough work week this week and am looking forward to sleeping, getting some errands done, and spending some time with family on Sunday for birthdays. I was able to get my FASFA submitted and it looks like I will be getting a grant for school. I just need to go register for classes this week. I'm really excited to start the MA program at Phoenix College. I finally feel like I am going in a direction in life.
The kids are as usual. Payton is doing well in school. So well that he will be moving to a new class in a week. There will be more kids in this class which will hopefully help him share his space and learn to share and cooperate with his peers. Thankfully, his schedule will remain close to his current schedule. For a while there it was looking like he may have to attend an afternoon class at a different school. We are thankful he gets to remain at Cholla.
Logan is still trying to shake a cold he's had for over 2 weeks. But other than a runny nose, he's pretty much back to normal. He's really been into Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs lately. We just bought the movie and he'll watch it several times a day. He'll say,"Dine-a-saw! It's comin'! Big dine-a-saw." And when he's tired of dinosaurs, it goes to Max N Woo Wee (Max and Ruby).
Jackson is becoming more and more like a toddler than a baby. He is crawling and pulling himself up on his knees. And he will get into anything and everything if you leave him be long enough. He's discovered our house plant (not sure if it's gonna make it) and the VCR. I forgot how exhausting this stage is!!
Moose has been busy at his store and we haven't seen much of each other lately. :0( I can't wait to stop working!! Anyways, he's preparing the store for the holidays and just trying to relax when he can in between work, kids, wife, and errands.
Sorry there haven't been any picture lately. Our digital camera got sand in it when we were in San Diego and now the lens won't focus. Along with the camera, our computer monitor died, and so did our TV. It comes in threesright!! Hopefully that means it's over! Our monitor was under warranty, but as for the camera and TV...who knows when they will get fixed. Moose is not enjoying watching TV on a 12 inch screen. :0)

Well, that's the Hunt's life in a nutshell. Hope you all are doing well!! Happy Fall!

No comments: