Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wow! It's mid-November!!

I can't believe how close Thanksgiving is!! Don't have much planned. I will no longer working starting that week and my parents are taking Payton and Logan camping in California Wednesday-Sunday. Just me and Jax as I assume Moose will be working quite a bit. So, only one more week of work. Yeah!! Anyways, today I did LOTS of laundry. But I was able to kick back a little bit when all the kids went down for a nap. I scooped a bowl of chocolate ice cream and caught up on So You Think You Can Dance and Glee. My two chick shows Moose would rather not watch. Unfortunately, the kids woke up horribly. They all started crying at once. Once fed though, they calmed down. One of them gave me a surprise today...actually, I take that back. Two of them gave me surprises today. Jackson woke up with poop smeared up his back (which initiated my laundry day) and then one of the older boys (I suspect Payton) unraveled an entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet, which had not been flushed the last time it had been used. Not pleasant.

I went to school on thursday to register for classes only to find out I have to show proof of my vaccinations, negative TB test, CPR for healthcare providers, and a fingerprint clearance card. WOW!! So, I am scheduled to take my CPR class on monday night (since my current certification is not for healthcare providers) and I have to copy all my health records which thankfully are all current. I also have to go get my fingerprints taken at a police station. Fun! I will get a fingerprint clearance card in 6-8 weeks, but I only have to prove that I submitted for it to register. Lots to do next week!!

Hope to see you soon!

K

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Wow, Kristy, you guys are busy! Good luck with your school, you will do wonderful!