Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Daddy's Prayer Goodnight my sweet little family

God you are in control and there will always be a part of me that will try to hang on to the notion that i have a small bit of it. But seeing my wife go through the last 4 days and now watching my little boy fighting to breathe i now have a deeper appreciation o your control and works. Take care of them and one day i pray you would allow me to be as strong and courageous as they are. Ease their minds and fill their dreams and please let my little family have a peaceful night. Thank you for all the people you have brought in our lives that help us in so many ways. Thank you for this mysterious, wonderful, painful, and beautiful place you have brought us. Amen


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amen brother...what I nice reminder even as we start the day.