Monday, February 2, 2009

Well, I think we may have done it...

After many, many, many nights of disagreeing, Moose and I have come to an agreement on a name for our 3rd boy. We had a lot of fun with the baby name poll we put up but ended up not using any of the name combinations on the list. Moose and I had each put in our favorites only to come to the conclusion that no matter which name "won," the other person couldn't bear to call our son that. So, we started over, bought another baby name book and decided on.......drum roll please......


Jackson Levi Hunt

So now all we have to do is wait for his arrival. 8 weeks and counting!!! If I make it that long!

2 comments:

April said...

LOVE the name! :)

Lisa Dorcy said...

Cute name! I think it is time for some baby belly pictures though. I don't think you have had hardly any on here! I want to see what you look like at 32 weeks! Hope you are feeling good!